Due to the safety and well-being of our members and our staff, we will only be accepting CE through scan, fax, or online. This will ensure the safe delivery of your CE certification, and will have the best chance of reaching us as we work remotely over the foreseeable future.
ALBU offers Continuing Education credit through Correspondence Courses. In order to complete a Correspondence Course, please:
2. Print & Complete the Course Exam OR Complete Online.
3. Send the completed Course Exam & Your Payment ($62.50 for each 3-hour course) to ALBU:
- via online submission & call with payment
- via email to ALBU@tatmangroup.com & call with payment
- via fax to (225) 767-7648 & call with payment
- hand-deliver/courier to 3043 Old Forge Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
4. After you receive the confirmation email that credits have been submitted on your behalf,
log into your LDI account (Industry Access portal) to renew your license, which is $50.
|Investigating Techniques and Interviews (3 hours)
|IRS Market Segment Program for the Bail Industry (3 hours)
|How Corporate Surety Has A Place in the Bail Industry (3 hours)
|Rule to Show Cause (3 hours)