A licensed Bail Agent needs twelve (12) hours of Continuing Education every two (2) years to renew their license. Six (6) hours of Bail Enforcement and six (6) hours of General Bail. ALBU offers Continuing Education credit through Correspondence Courses. In order to complete a Correspondence Course, please complete the following steps.
STEP ONE: Log in to your LDI Portal to see how many Continuing Education credits you need for renewal.
- Please note, the ALBU is not held responsible for refunding any funds should you fail to skip this step and overpay for credits you do not need.
- Don't know your login information? Give the LDI office a call at (225) 342-5900.
STEP TWO: Download & Study the Course Material.
STEP THREE: Submit your completed Course Exam(s) to the ALBU Office three (3) different ways:
- Fax (225) 767-7648
- Scan & Email ALBU@tatmangroup.com
- Online Submission (see below)
STEP FOUR: Once you have submitted your exam(s), call the ALBU Office with your payment information (225) 685-1151.
- Each 3-hour course is $62.50 // $250 for all four (4) exams.
STEP FIVE: Once you have provided your payment information, wait to receive a confirmation email from the ALBU Office.
STEP SIX: Once you have received the confirmation email, log in to your LDI Portal to renew your license ($50).
REMINDER: Log in to your LDI Portal to see how many Continuing Education credits you need for renewal. The ALBU is NOT held responsible for refunding any funds should you fail to skip this step and overpay for credits you do not need.
- BAIL ENFORCEMENT CLASSES -